[lbo-talk] Is India Exploited by imperialism?

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 20 18:52:34 PST 2004

Hari:" How to operationalise that in the era of globalisation? [Should I say the current era of globalisation - to de-uniquify the current era?] - Iis a point that I submit, bears a lot of discussion. Doug: "Well, yeah. Here's a specific question: Ulhas says India is not exploited by imperialism - do you agree? REPLY: In a word "No". (<no wink>). Now Grand Inquisitor - You are the expert economist - tell me what you think is the answer to that question. H