[lbo-talk] Perle snaps at Steve from Minneapolis, "What do YOU know about my family??!!"

Stephen Fromm stephen.fromm at verizon.net
Wed Jan 21 07:53:05 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Philion" <philion at hawaii.edu> To: "lbo" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 10:49 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Perle snaps at Steve from Minneapolis, "What do YOU know about my family??!!"

> Found an effective way to get under Richard Perle's skin this morning. He

An amazing post on Perle is at CalPundit's weblog. He took it out of that book on our effort to dislodge the Soviets from Afg., something like _Mr. __??__'s War_. CalPundit points out that the section of the book he quotes from shows that Perle really *is* nuts. (In this case, Perl et al. thought that they could use loudspeakers to get the enemy to defect, overlooking the fact that few had been taken prisoners, and of those that were, most of them had been brutally sodomized, etc).