RES: RES: [lbo-talk] Is India Exploited by imperialism?

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Wed Jan 21 18:43:22 PST 2004

-----Mensagem original----- De: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]Em nome de Michael Perelman Enviada em: quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2004 22:59 Para: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Assunto: Re: RES: [lbo-talk] Is India Exploited by imperialism?

exactly! But the English were able to get their Port. We would call it Freedom Port because it replaced the wines of the hated French.