[lbo-talk] Dean's Self-Demolition

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 08:35:29 PST 2004

>From: Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org>
>
>However, I'm afraid that McLuhan was right to a large extent about TV -- it
>shows "cool" people to much better advantage than "hot" ones.

Hmm, no one this side of a morgue ever came across cooler than George McGovern, Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis, and look what happened to them. John Kerry, too, looks like he's waiting for interment. I think the Dems should dwell in the land of the living this election and choose the very much alive Howard Dean.

Carl