[lbo-talk] Funny as hell

Maria Gilmore mgilmore at bigzoo.net
Fri Jan 23 07:30:21 PST 2004

At 1/22/04 11:44 PM, you wrote:
>I don't think this is a joke;
>
>http://www.eastpointpolice.org/SelfArrestForm.htm

You and I may have our problems with cops, but if you read this hilarious form all the way thru you'd have seen at the bottom, "This form is for entertainment purposes only!" I bet the chief made them put the disclaimer on there. The only thing I really know from this form is, there is/are a/some very funny people at the East Point cop shop who, if they ever get tired of being enforcers for the ruling class, might be able to turn to comedy writing.

Thanks for sharing, it "made my day"!

Maria