[lbo-talk] Dean in need of a new line?

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 23 11:19:46 PST 2004

Luke wrote: Since he's now something of a longshot to win the nomination in large part due to the superficiality of dolts like Dowd and Sawyer, I can't disagree:

--maybe Dean should have said something like, "well yea, but let me remind you saddam was an evil evil dictator who committed more atrocities than Hitler and i condemn ramsey clarke for defending him and those north korean communists at ANSWER! Now you can see I'm worth taking seriously..."

steve