[lbo-talk] Sistani.org - The Ayatollah's Official Website

Kevin Robert Dean Qualiall at Adelphia.Net
Fri Jan 23 14:42:04 PST 2004

Dwayne Monroe wrote:
> Via Riverbend < http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/ > a URL for Iraq's
> Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Husaini Sistani.
>
> http://www.sistani.org/

> Fascinating. I wonder if Bremer's people (or the sinister Dr. Rice)
> have the good sense to examine the site's contents?
>

> DRM

My Favorite quote on his proposed divorce law:

"2514. If a person has sexual intercourse with a woman during her Pak period and divorces her during the same period, and if it transpires later that she was pregnant at the time of divorce, the divorce will be void. As a recommended precaution, he should divorce her again."