[lbo-talk] Left Bonkerism Re: Afghanistan and Oil

100% vagina free mullah_omar at email.it
Fri Jan 23 14:52:53 PST 2004

Sorry I did not know a self presentation is required here, but you will pardon me if I prefer to remain anonymous, because I am starting to become slightly paranoid in these times, and at least here in virtual reality I prefer to be free to express whatever politically uncorrect opinion. Anyway, to give you an idea I am a 34y.o. male, italian (almost a shame nowadays), with an advanced degree in sociology, always striving in the gray area between unemployment, irregular work and ordinary exploitation. Oriented to anarco-leftism, generally depressed, cynical, sarcastic. About my current nick, I just find it funny, interesting also for its ambivalence: it may mean also: "completely free from..." according my (scarce) understanding of english, and that is also a fit description of my unsatisfying sexual life... Of course if you don't like it I will change it (it might be a 1st step to change my life, who knows) Regards 100%

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 11:19 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Left Bonkerism Re: Afghanistan and Oil