[lbo-talk] Defeating Homeland Security...

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jan 24 09:52:00 PST 2004

joanna bujes wrote:

> Actually, wecould defeat this Homeland Security stuff without firing a
> shot. If a sizeable proportion of people would change their name to
> something Middle Eastern...
>
> I call this the "I am Spartacus" strategy...for those who have seen the
> movie.

Not much here yet, but this is a start:

http://www.infoshop.org/focus/homeland_security.php

I spent most of my week in Columbia, Missouri, visiting friends. Saw lots of anti-war yard signs and Howard Dean signs. Also saw more patriotic crap than I'm used to seeing. On Wednesday some activists held their weekly anti-war picket at one of the busiest downtown intersections. It was encouraging to see all this activism happening in Central Missouri.

Chuck0