[lbo-talk] Re: stupid marketing

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Sat Jan 24 13:22:49 PST 2004

"I'm noticing the jewish brouhaha against Mel Gibson's Christ movie. I think this is a mistake -- can't see how it will play very well with the

xtian right." Joanna

exactly...the thing is slated to open in two thousand theaters, and evangelical groups have already purchased thousands of tickets...prior to the stupid attempt at suppression, the thing might have attracted no more or less attention than would likely come to its famed producer...now it's a friggin political issue, like the world really, really needs to know the "facts" of how jesus was offed...and that's assuming he was ever on...

schmucks, and they deserve it...

fs