[lbo-talk] Morris' Salon interview

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Sun Jan 25 10:24:27 PST 2004

http://www.salon.com/books/int/2004/01/23/morris/index.html

Some funny stuff here:

Q: The way you talk about the failure of Oslo suggests that it was doomed from the start, that the Palestinians just weren't willing now to accept peace. Does Israel also share the blame for ensuring that Oslo failed -- for example, because of the steady increase in Jewish settlements in the territories?