[lbo-talk] Re: internet "insecurity"

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Mon Jan 26 16:49:09 PST 2004

> To rig an election would require millions of votes to be tampered
> with. So millions of people would know for certain that their own
> personal vote had been tampered with. Such blatant election rigging
> would be far too risky an endeavour.

In Australia (about whose electoral system I'm completely ignorant, as befits an American), that may be so. Alas, our wonderful Electoral College makes it a matter of perhaps a few thousand votes in a perhaps a single state.

Does anyone remember Hillary C. saying that she'd make eliminating the EC a priority on election night in '00?

Curtiss, over quota and calling it a day.