[lbo-talk] British economy

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Jan 27 13:32:30 PST 2004

I once asked a friend in the Canadian Treasury this question. His reply: "There is not any such thing as the British Economy: The City is the British economy."

Overdrawn I am sure but I suspect the FIRE sector is the dynamic that drives the British economy.

If you find out otherwise do let me know.

Travis