[lbo-talk] East Germans still stuck on Marx

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed Jan 28 15:28:13 PST 2004

I have always blamed Marx on Kant. So by the logic of this article:

Kant = Marx = DDR.

Hey I think I made a post modern critique by reading the National Interest Online [oh dear!]

Travis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Mayer" <Bradley.Mayer at Sun.COM> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:13 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] East Germans still stuck on Marx

http://www.inthenationalinterest.com/Articles/Vol3Issue4/Vol3Issue4Uwe.html