[lbo-talk] Your Ann Coulter Comedy Moment: Kerry's Just A Gigolo

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 09:44:33 PST 2004

Lord knows I try to dislike Anne Coulter, but her material is so through-the-looking glass odd and, simultaneously, coffee spittingly funny in a 'what the hell am I saying?' way that I fall for her cheshire cat-like charms everytime. Coulter's stream of un-consciousness comedy (unintentional I suppose - alas) never disappoints.

DRM

Just a gigolo Ann Coulter

<snip>

For over 30 years, Kerry's primary occupation has been stalking lonely heiresses. Not to get back to his combat experience, but Kerry sees a room full of wealthy widows as "a target-rich environment." This is a guy whose experience dealing with tax problems is based on spending his entire adult life being supported by rich women. What does a kept man know about taxes?

<snip>

Kerry is like some character in a Balzac novel, an adventurer twirling the end of his mustache and preying on rich women. This low-born poseur with his threadbare pseudo-Brahmin family bought a political career with one rich woman's money, dumped her, and made off with another heiress to enable him to run for president. If Democrats want to talk about middle-class tax cuts, couldn't they nominate someone who hasn't been a poodle to rich women for the past 33 years?

[...]

full at -

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/ac20040129.shtml