[lbo-talk] RE: Star drek

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sat Jan 31 18:22:56 PST 2004

Jeffrey wrote:

"anyway, lez-pr0n is not just about female hypersexuality (or nymphomania, if you prefer) and i wouldn't want to reduce it to that, but i would argue that lez-pr0n is to a significant extent a function of the nympho-fantasy."

Thanks for the replies. I don't watch porn, but the point is well taken that most of this lez activity takes place within the porn universe -- and should be understood in this context.

There was a pretty good movie "High Art" -- a few years ago that showed a few scenes of lez sex. Not particularly steamy. Other than that, I can't think of any movie featuring women lovers that was half-way decent. Top film orgasm of all time still remains Hedy Lamarr's in "Ecstasy." (Ooooold movie but available on video ...Yes, I do know she was a brain, which only adds to the enjoyment.)

Joanna