[lbo-talk] N. Korea Tests Weapons on People, Gases Inmates-BBC

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 20:35:35 PST 2004

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> Michael Pugliese wrote:
> > Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's
> gulag
> Do you think that Richard and Brian Becker and the
> rest of the upper WWP
> cadre got a tour of this facility?

No, but even if they had, it would make no difference. I am sure that they would justify it somehow. Look, people die horrific deaths all the time, and still some Christians believe that there is a personal God who is overlooking His sheep. Look how many people Stalin killed, and there are still people who defend him. Justification can be found for all things, and I am sure even if the Becker bros. would witness such a place, they would defend it somehow (probably with the worn out argument ("Who kills more people, North Korea or US imperialism?"). After all, their entire identites are plugged into the Workers World Party. Of course, we all share this problem of nursing, defending our pet ideas/theories...our cognitive dissonance. One would hope, though, that such butchery would wake us up and turn us around...but often it does not.