[lbo-talk] N. Korea Tests Weapons on People, Gases Inmates-BBC

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 20:54:04 PST 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:16:58 -0600, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

>> Prison Camp 22 satellite photos, http://www.hrnk.org/HiddenGulag.pdf
>
> Do you think that Richard and Brian Becker and the rest of the upper WWP
> cadre got a tour of this facility?
>
> Chuck0

Vice President Henry Wallace on the Soviet camp he toured in Magadan, a gold mining center a, "combination TVA and Hudson's Bay Company." By 1952, retired to his farm in Westchester County, he acknowledged that "I was altogether too much impressed by the show put on by high Russian officials." http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1548/4_15/63974491/p3/article.jhtml?term=

From a letter of Wallace, the Dennis Kucinich of the 40's. http://hometown.aol.com/thejman99/book.html "Dear Guru, I have been thinking of you holding the casket--the sacred most precious casket. And I have thought of the New Country going forth to meet the seven stars under the sign of the three stars. And I have thought of the admonition 'Await the Stone.' We await the Stone and we welcome you again to this glorious land of destiny, clouded though it may be with strange fumbling fears. Who shall hold up the compelling vision to those who wander in darkness? In answer to this question, we again welcome you. To drive out depression, to drive out fear. And so I await your convenience prepared to do what I am to do. May Peace, Joy and Fire attend you always."

Wallace sent this letter to Roerich just 8 days after taking office in the FDR administration.