[lbo-talk] end times are nigh

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Thu Jul 1 12:54:18 PDT 2004

A friend of mine has his sparcely updated blog with a much better name at:

http://www.communistplot.com/

The redirect message always makes me laugh (for those who do not see it or notice it is "Initiating Communist Plot"!).

Jim

Quoting Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>:

> Proyect has opened a blog: <http://unrepentant.blogspot.com/>.

"No need to cause a fuss Don't go and make a scene They know what's best for us They're fightin' fire with gasoline

The creatures from the swamp Rewrite their own Mein Kampf Neanderthals amuck Just tryin' to make a buck

And goblins and their hags Are out there wavin' flags Oh, when will we be rid Of monsters of the id"

--Mose Allison, "Monsters of the Id"