[lbo-talk] Re: Blind, or a coward / antisemitism?

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Jul 1 13:48:40 PDT 2004

No need for the Protocols. The Zionists were very interested in eliminating Iraq as an example and as a force to be reckoned with in the Middle East. So far, they seem to have gotten their wish.

The notion that the state of Israel has a programme and the will to pursue it is not equivalent to some old bugaboo. It's a reality we have been living with for over fifty years.

That's all I can say that's printable.

Joanna