[lbo-talk] Re: Blind, or a coward / antisemitism?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:47:57 PDT 2004

actually it's Chip "at least I'm a well practiced distortionist" Berlet. You are deceptively acting as though you made your case about "objectionable bigoted conspiracist stereotyping" when in fact you never did. All you did was your usual baseless accusations of anti-semitism whenever the subject of Israel is broached.

Joe W.