[lbo-talk] it's Bush!

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 1 20:43:07 PDT 2004

The models were only off in their range of percentages for a Gore victory. He actually won remember.While I do not have blind faith in their models, I have not personally seen them, I'll bet that they are right again and Bush wins. I still am not certain how one collects on an on-line bet of this nature.

John Thornton