[lbo-talk] Why do they hate Moore?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 2 17:04:04 PDT 2004

We get to kill people if we suspect their government is not sincere? Robert Mueller, head of the FBI, testifying the summer after 9/11, could not say that he "_knew_ Al Qaeda was responsible."

The administration was certainly willing to starve many people in Afghanistan to death, as the UN recognized. Part of the reason it didn't happen was the world-wide outcry against the vicious plans of the US.