[lbo-talk] Re: naderphobia

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 05:26:12 PDT 2004

At 04:57 PM 7/2/2004, frank scott wrote:

>how dare he...why doesn't he just give him potato dumplings, high carb
>junk foods, and beer, which is what any loving progressive would do for
>a friend?

in the context of film criticism, what the guy looks like, eats, how he dresses, whether he's rich, whether he really came from working class roots, how he treats employees has NOTHING to do with a discussion of a film. THAT's what I was complaining about. To turn around and suggest that complaining about ad hominem is, therefore, the same thing as wanting to stuff dumplings down his mouth is the same kind of stretching and innuendo you have repeatedly complained about regarding nader. no one said anything of the sort. so, Cheney you! (but keep the funnies coming! :p)

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'