[lbo-talk] Nader, " The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington. The Isr...

Stannard67 at aol.com Stannard67 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 19:49:35 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/3/2004 8:43:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time, michael098762001 at earthlink.net writes:
> Even w/context the verbiage is redolent of the images of the
> tentacles of the ZOG Octopuses.
I respectfully disagree. The larger passage shows a concern for Israeli soldiers and a willingness to distinguish between the rulers and the people. Why did you choose not to include that?

If Nader can't speak of Israeli ruling class pimps with the same derision that we speak of all the rest of the pimps, then we're in trouble.

And I've hit my post limit today...for the first time ever.

stannard -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040703/dacd928f/attachment.htm>