[lbo-talk] This is WAR, sons!

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Jul 6 06:24:27 PDT 2004

On Jul 6, 2004, at 8:36 AM, Carl Remick wrote:

> I would counsel him to pull his head out of his ass, an effective
> prescription that regrettably does not usually meet with patient
> compliance.

I think you've put you finger on just what the doctor ordered :-). I've always thought that that doubled-over condition was one of the most painful stances one could assume, but it seems to be awfully comfortable for a lot of folks.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile