[lbo-talk] Distinguishing between Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Tue Jul 6 13:29:02 PDT 2004

> (Or: are the 50000 just misguided leadership dupes?)
>
> Really Laboring To Beat Bush
>
> The nation's largest union will shell out $65 million to campaign against
> the reelection of President George Bush.

It's money well spent. Sure, Kerry & Co. represents business-as-usual. That's preferable to the oiligarchy's total-war-as-usual. The grim reality is that the Right has a lock on the House and Senate, so voting for Kerry is our only chance of pulling Benjamin's allegorical handbrake of History, before the tramcar goes over the cliff.

-- DRR