[lbo-talk] Critiquing the critique

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:49:57 PDT 2004

what's wrong with a good lead in sentence letting the reader know where the article is going rather than meandering about? and it's funny to see you quote Cockburn to make your point. I am certainly not firing to any preconceptions on the LBO list if anything I am trying to challenge preconceptions.

Do I keep reading to reassure myself? ... I don't understand your question.