[lbo-talk] False Flag Terror

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:13:16 PDT 2004

Doug, the article cites and raises questions about reports about impending terror attacks from such personages as Oliver North and other mouthpieces of the extreme right. He doesn't claim to 'know' anything, he makes clear that he seriously doubts the veracity of the promises of terror attacks this November. He is proferring an opinion, not a belief system. I find what he saying compelling because of the well documented history of state complicity with terrorism and because I (and apparently millions of Americans) have a very low level of trust for what is uttered by right-wing mouthpieces about the so called 'war on terror' just like its counterfiet cousin, the 'war on drugs'.

Joe W.