[lbo-talk] cosby-mouth

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Jul 7 11:35:14 PDT 2004

as you may note, doug, the message you're referring to was posted before your message asking that, contrary to kelley's request?, i not carry on. i won't as long as you feel this way. i have always abided with your dicta because i respect the fact you are in charge of the list, sponsor it, and in your heart have it's best interests foremost. (not necessarily in that order.)

oh, i did talk to a couple of folks at KPFK about carrying your program. the holiday is slowing this down a bit. as we both knew, their answer was that the station fields so many requests from locals asking for air time there simply isn't enough air time to go around. i've got one or two more to mention it to. they may come up with an idea or two. perhaps interviewing you, as was just done, about your special issues. we'll see.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 9:31 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] cosby-mouth

: R wrote:
:
: >since nobody on the list want's to discuss what cosby actually said, lets
: >have a look at some of what he said. and let's read some discussion of
what
: >he said that cites his comments rather than talks about them.
:
: Enough.