[lbo-talk] The election falls on...

Joel Wendland joelrw at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:54:39 PDT 2004

Shane Mange wrote:
>Ultraleftist naderism--the ill-concealed desire to inflict another four
>years of Ubu as just punishment on America and the world--is just the
>symmetrical counterpart of the Stalino/Socialdemocratico/Liberal
>Popular Front effort to plebiscite Kerry and squash independent Left
>political action once and for all.

Stalino?

This rant is a bit extreme. What is the logic? The Stalinos want the same as the ultraleft naderites or not? Both want to squash independent left politics? Do we even know what the Stalino position is? what the hell is a Stalino? I'm sure our ultra-left naderite friends would take exception to be so closely linked to Stalinos? What does this mean? I'm sure mostly I don't really care, but I look forward to an explanation.

Joel "Stalino" Wendland

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx