[lbo-talk] Oil, Conspiracy Theory, and F 9/11

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Wed Jul 7 16:49:31 PDT 2004

> terrorist attacks, and the wars on Afghanistan and Iraq: "Okay, so
> let's say one group of people, like the American people, pay you
> $400,000 a year to be President of the United States. But then
> another group of people invest in you, your friends, and their
> related businesses $1.4 billion dollars over a number of years. Who
> you gonna like? Who's your daddy?" That's conspiracy theory.

Ah, I see. So when Michael Moore points out that money influences political decisions, that's conspiracy theory. But when you point out that money influences political decision, that's an act of revolutionary praxis. Glad we cleared that up.

Mojo says F9/11 has raked in an astounding $64 million so far:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=fahrenheit911.htm

-- DRR