[lbo-talk] Orrin Hatch backs nominee who backs St Paul

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Wed Jul 7 23:07:15 PDT 2004

> "We hear so much from the other side about tolerance," said Santorum.
"Where is the tolerance for people who want to believe > what has been taught for 2,000 years?"

"We hear so much from the other side about tolerance. Where's their tolerance for idiocy?"

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:27 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Orrin Hatch backs nominee who backs St Paul