[lbo-talk] Pariser's rather odd take on Edwards and Nader

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 03:40:25 PDT 2004

At 12:16 AM 7/8/2004, Jon Johanning wrote:

>It's true that Nader did write such an open letter to Kerry, if I remember
>correctly. But Pariser's way of describing it in the passage I quoted
>makes it sound as though Nader (identified in a very out-of-date way as a
>"consumer champion") is joining the Kerry-Edwards camp. Bizarre!

Ralphie sounded all peachy about it last night on MSNBC. It was as if he was tickled pink that Kerry had done what he'd been asked to do. He only got a wee critical when he said something to suggest that, once in office, Edwards wouldnt' fight as hard for consumer litigation.

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'