[lbo-talk] Michael Moore's Dilemma: Israel, Saudi Arabia, and John Kerry (Part 1)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jul 9 07:29:52 PDT 2004

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>So, the only reason for Moore's conspicuous silence on the question
>of Israel in Fahrenheit 9/11 that I can think of is his support for
>John "the-cause-of-Israel-is-the-cause-of-America" Kerry.

<http://www.time.com/time/press_releases/article/0,8599,660927,00.html>

New York -- "I don't like this film being reduced to Bush vs. Kerry," Fahrenheit 9/11 director Michael Moore tells TIME's Richard Corliss in this week's cover story. Moore tells TIME, "When Clinton was president I went after him. And if Kerry's president, on Day Two I'll be on him."