[lbo-talk] Moore on celebrity culture

mgilmore at highstream.net mgilmore at highstream.net
Fri Jul 9 06:23:07 PDT 2004

And one more thing, I believe Moore's choices are honest ones; I'd like to ask him myself why Israel got no attention in F911, but I doubt very much it was something he deliberately avoided for business reasons. This is a guy who went to the mat over a book of his, and refused to change it even if it meant not being published in the mainstream; anyway, that's his story and no one to my knowledge has refuted it in past 2 years. I've worked in corporate media, I know how those in charge make their decisions. Moore's story sounds quite plausible to me. I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm being naive.

Maria