[lbo-talk] Double Standard: Israel and Saudi Arabia

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 10 10:49:37 PDT 2004

At 01:35 PM 7/10/2004, Wilson Barber wrote:
>I guess you forget that Clinton/Gore killed more Iraqi
>citizens via their santions and illegal fly zone
>bombings than both Bushes.

No I don't forget that and this ploy is idiotic, as idiotic as expecting a film to deal with 10 major ideas when the best you're going to deal with in 2 hrs. is maybe ONE.

The film's question was: Why did the Bush administration go to war with Iraq as a result of 9/11?

The history of Saudi-u.s. relations are necessary, but not sufficient, to explain the war on Iraq.

You didn't answer my other question. Are you accusing people of red-baiting?

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'