[lbo-talk] Re: capital

paul rise at foord.ca
Sat Jul 10 12:01:10 PDT 2004

I would like to plead with everyone that they *not* consider Chuck's comments and opinions as being part or representative of any position adopted broadly by the North American anarchist movement. Those of us actively involved in credible anarchist organizations in North America by and large to not share the analysis and opinions of Chuck, and I would hate for people on this list to equate his faulty analysis with that employed by anarchists. Chuck's comments on this recent thread only highlight this point - I would be more inclined to agree with Joanna.

- paul