[lbo-talk] Double Standard: Israel and Saudi Arabia

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:18:29 PDT 2004

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Chris Brooke wrote:
>
>>According to Gary Younge in the Guardian, it's Dude, Where's My Country?
>>
>>http://www.guardian.co.uk/michaelmoore/story/0,13947,1055591,00.html
>
>Three relevant paragraphs from which...
>
>>A little bit later, he comes back to the question of his own volition. "I
>>think it's a good point, because, as much as I think I've done, I haven't
>>done enough. I feel that one of the big flaws in Bowling For Columbine is
>>that I go through the history of American violence around the world and
>>completely miss out what we've done in the Middle East when it comes to
>>the Israelis and the Palestinians."

<Insert meaningless intensifier of your choice>! That just makes Moore's refusal to examine the Israeli connection in F911 that much more egregious.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/