[lbo-talk] Double Standard: Israel and Saudi Arabia

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Jul 13 12:05:25 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 at 5:09pm joanna bujes wrote:

> Now, now. He died with his boots on, fighting the Turks.
> That's pretty good for a poet.

dilettante. rich man's pass time, if you ask me. not the first rich guy to die of adventurism.

and i thought he died of some non battle related (venereal?) infection, but it's been a long time since i took ENG 41xx "british romantics".

> He probably had a gun in his hand. A gun is a tool. (Now
> the Buddhists can take me apart.)

and i bet he'd be cursing the mutherfucker if it jammed too! but i don't think he died that way, unless he was posing with it on his deathbed.

-- no Onan

Truth is the most valuable thing we have - so let us economize it.

-- Mark Twain