[lbo-talk] Re: another Moore critic

jimi ayler jimi_ayler at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 12:04:08 PDT 2004

>[Moore will] have to work very, very hard to convince
>me that a man with a camera is going to change the
>world more effectively than a man with a guitar."

some men with guitars are going to have to work very, very hard to convince me they haven't been coasting for the better (or worst) part of 25 years...i mean, i realize the eastern bloc fell because of _the iron man_ and khadafi wised up after the release of _psychoderelict_, and yet...i suppose i'm grateful the who (or "the what's left of them") gave greg lake some work, so he can be kept in twinkies and clotted cream without having to essay _tarkus_ in public real soon...

first bradbury, then godard, now mr. maximum r & b (which now stands for "rest and banality", i have to imagine...) -- as much as i have my own issues with m.m., what is it about mikey that brings out the venom in some artists? is it merely simple jealousy?

Art is algebra plus fire.

-- Borges

_____music+writing+webart+multimedia performance