[lbo-talk] dean v nader

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Thu Jul 15 08:49:16 PDT 2004

from the greaterdemocracy blog:

"A few days before, Howard Dean debated Ralph Nader. One of the topics was about how to build a progressive movement. Nader thinks that his run will do that. Dean thinks his strategy of supporting progressives in local elections is a better way. Since my wife, and quite a few friends are benefiting from that support, I find myself siding with Dean on this. As I’ve written before, where are Clark’s Commanders?"

http://www.greaterdemocracy.org/mt/archives/000100.html

sorry if the topic was posted and i missed it.