[lbo-talk] 7/16: Matt Gonzalez invites you to the Nader/Camejo 2004 Kickoff Campaign Rally

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 10:30:11 PDT 2004

What the fuck is Gonzalez doing? I thought I'd read somewhere that he was for Bush's defeat. This is less of a big deal in California -- a "safe state" -- though supporting Nader while favoring Bush's defeat is still sending a message that you don't take your vote and your ability to mobilize other people's votes seriously. And furthermore, if he's that into the "safe states" "strategy," he could at least support Cobb. What gives? Is he bitter because the national Democrats came in to support Newsom, and if so, why is he surprised?

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!