[lbo-talk] presidents cleared; intelligence blamed

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Jul 15 16:26:26 PDT 2004

I wonder how this is going to play out and who is going to believe it. I assume everyone has heard the simulcast about how neither Blair nor Bush are to blame for the "faulty" intelligence that led to war. Never mind that the faulty intelligence was what was ordered up.

-- Will the intelligence agencies be happy to eat crow? or will we see some interesting leaks in the weeks/months to come? -- Do people actually believe this shit? Does it matter?

Joanna