[lbo-talk] Capitalism & Psychoanalysis & Mother Teresa

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 15 19:05:23 PDT 2004

>That's like Mother Teresa not giving painkillers to the terminally ill
>because Heaven awaits them.
>
>Doug

I thought I read somewhere that she had basically been accused of this very thing? Also denying access to antibiotics that would have interfered in "Gods Plan" for them. Since I am fairly ambivalent concerning the great mother superior I have not bothered to read more concerning those allegations to ascertain their validity. Anyone know what truth, if any, there is to a claim like this?

John Thornton