[lbo-talk] Nader vs. CBC

R rhisiart at charter.net
Thu Jul 15 23:08:12 PDT 2004

we can't tar them all with the same brush, joseph. people like barbara lee are in a class by themselves; she's wonderful. and if cynthia mckinney is reelected that would be marvelous.

but there is a splinter group that should be called the Congressional Black Caucasoids.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Wanzala" <jwanzala at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:34 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nader vs. CBC

: CBC - the Congressional Black Cronies of the DLC.
:
: