[lbo-talk] Re: amy goodman's interview of dennis kucinich

Kevin Robert Dean Qualiall at Adelphia.Net
Fri Jul 16 03:34:24 PDT 2004

Chris Doss wrote:

> : REP. DENNIS KUCINICH: Well, I still consider the
> : withdrawal from Iraq as being central not only to
> : America's security, but to peace in the world.
>
> ---
>
> Maybe Kucinich can get the creatures of the forest to
> occupy Iraq.

And then again, perhaps Kerry, while channellings the Pope as a direct link to God, can create a clone army of Jesuses through the literal transfiguration of the Eucharist. And then they can defeat them by causing the enemies of freedom death by massive blood loss through their feet and hands by pulling out his Weapon of Mass Stigmata.