[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 12:19:38 PDT 2004

> Yoshie,
>
> How much time did you spend looking up LBO talk
> contributors on that fund raising website? I agree
> with Willy Greenfields -- it's creepy.

Actually, it's inspiring. As I type this I'm being driven by a friend to Columbus, OH, where I will follow Yoshie around and videotape her every movement, to see just how much time she really spends fighting for social justice. I'm calling it "Yoshie & Me." It's a two-fer -- a nod to her stunt today, and to her complaint that Moore didn't make the correct film.

See ya'll at Sundance!

DP