[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 16 20:27:26 PDT 2004

No, I am assuming this is not a new concept to Carl and that I'm not telling him something he didn't already know. I have absolutely no idea what Carl looks like and could not care less the physical size of anyone on this list. I can almost see where this inference might be drawn in a different context but in this case it seems a bit of a stretch. Why on earth would someone have to be overweight to know something this obvious?

John Thornton