[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Jul 17 10:10:49 PDT 2004

On Jul 17, 2004, at 9:25 AM, DeborahSRogers wrote:

> Did it occur to you that LBO Dems and ABBites also might be giving
> TIME, skills, old fashioned Bob Villa style "sweat equity" (Martha's
> day in the sun spawned flashbacks to "This Old House" for some
> reason) and experience to the cause of removing Bush and some,
> gawd-help-us-all, might even be doing so humbly and without a need
> for public recognition?

Hey, don't you realize that Yoshie is the most gifted member of this list? She is completely clairvoyant -- knows what all of us are doing and not doing off-list. (At least, she seems to be working on it.)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ After the Buddha died, people still kept pointing to his shadow in a cave for centuries—an enormous, dreadful shadow. God is dead: but the way people are, there may be, for millennia, caves in which his shadow is still pointed to. — And we — we must still overcome his shadow! —Friedrich Nietzsche